skip to content

Undergraduate Study


Tuition fees are higher for overseas students than for Home fee status students.

Currently, in order to be considered as a Home fee status student for tuition fee purposes, you generally need to either live in one of the EU member states or have indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK. In addition, you need to have lived in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last three years, not solely for educational purposes. Some students from the EEA and Switzerland may also be eligible for Home fee status and financial support available to EU students. The fee status of EU nationals for 2018 entry onwards has yet to be determined by the UK government. EU students should regularly check for updates.

If you're still unsure about your fee status or you think you may be liable for overseas fees, request a fee status assessment questionnaire from any of the College admissions offices and complete and return it with your application form.

You should consult your College as soon as possible if there is any doubt about your fee status classification. Please note that it is not possible to formally assess fee status until the point of application.

In addition, you can seek advice from UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA):

9-17 St Albans Place
London N1 0NX

T +44 (0) 20 7788 9214 (Monday to Friday, 1pm-4pm)