The application deadline for 2016 entry is the 15 October 2015, 18:00 (UK time).
Additional work or tests
Depending on the course and College you apply to, an interview may be the only additional assessment we undertake. However, in addition you may be asked to complete the folowing additional work or tests.
- School/college essays, which may then be discussed at interview.
- Thinking Skills Assesment (TSA), assesses critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Bio-Medical Admissions Test (BMAT), all applicants for Medicine and Veterinary Medicine are required to take the BMAT.
- Cambridge Law Test, most Colleges require applicants for Law to take the Cambridge Law Test.
- Computer Science Admissions Test (CSAT), most Colleges require applicants for Computer Science to take the CSAT.
- Take further tests either when you attend for interview or beforehand (either a subject-based test organised by your College or one of the tests outlined in this section).
- Different test arrangements may apply to applicants interviewed overseas.