Cambridge University Students' Union (CUSU)
Your time at Cambridge isn’t just about academic work – it’s important that you have time out from your studies and get involved socially too.
CUSU represents the interests of all University students and provides a range of central services and support beyond those delivered by the Colleges.
Led by six elected full-time student officers, CUSU:
- represents the student body on University committees
- runs the professionally staffed Advice Service
- offers training to College officers to deliver welfare support and services
- champions diversity and access group campaigns
- manages the Alternative Prospectus website (which includes the ‘Ask a Student’ facility for each course and College)
College students' unions
Every College also has its own students’ union, to which undergraduates are elected to represent students at a College level. So, if you want to have a say in student affairs, consider running for election!