- Choral Awards Open Day: April/May
- 15 September 2018: Vocal Assessment deadline
- 24-26 September 2018: Vocal Assessments
- 15 February 2019: Choral Trials application deadline
- mid-March 2019: Choral Trials
Some applicants are offered an academic place at Cambridge as result of being selected through the Winter Pool in January. In these cases, Choral Award candidates cannot be transferred back to their original College (which placed them in the Pool) through the March auditions.
However, if a candidate wishes to be considered for a 'volunteer' place at the College to which they originally applied, they should contact the Director of Music at that College for further advice before the 15 February deadline.
Candidates who are awarded an academic place in January by a College which does not participate in the inter-collegiate Choral Awards scheme should also contact the Director of Music of their original College for further advice.